Thursday, June 07, 2007

boon's log 2307.05: Battle with Maybank again!

Yes, it's that time of the month (sounds kinky, I know)! Need to pay my car loan with Maybank. I blogged about my previous inconvenient-encounter with Maybank.

The saga continues...

Well, the machine that "ate" my money without issuing any form of receipt at the branch along I-Avenue near Bukit Jambul was replaced with a brand new machine. I guess there were many complaints before and after me regarding the faulty machine. The new machine has got the looks(!!!): larger screen, better user-friendly-outlook, and the slot for you to place your money is larger. Looks canggih (sophisticated)!


Maybank's new Cash Deposit Machine

BUT...

It's not *bleep* working!


Old and New Machine Comparison

When I first saw the new machine, I was quite happy; I thought that they finally changed the lousy money-eating machine. But upon closer inspection, it is the same old thing again.

In the end, we had to queue up for the other machine that is next to it - the ONLY other machine that can support cash deposit. Very precious, if this one goes as well, then, it's a mad rush to the next nearest Maybank branch all over again!


you MAY-queue-to-BANK with us...

Good thing was that when I was there, there were only 3 other customers before me. when I left, there was a long queue (they even have to "U" inside the ATM room - I guess if more people were to arrive, they would have to queue all the way, outside the room! This is absurd. What kind of lousy bank is this?! Looks like we MAYbank with them last night, but you will have to wait a little while...

boon out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home