Thursday, May 17, 2007

boon's log 2007.05: Are you Free?

Some people just have the most interesting names... I just discovered that someone actually has the name, Free. Yup, no kidding, Mr. Free! Here's the proof...


Free...

It kinda reminded me of the scene where Jacky Chan thought that Chris Tucker was dead in a bomb blast in Rush Hour 2, where...
Jacky: I thought you were dead?
Chris: Who?
Jacky: You!!!
Chris: Inspector Yu?!

ha ha ha... anyway... here's my variation from that scene... It is set in the padi fields in a small village in a small province in mainland China, where Mr Free, Mr Hu and Mr Yu lived...

Yu was talking to Free while working the fields:

Yu: Hey, are you Free?
Free: Nope. Hu is free

Then Mr Hu came along after breakfast...

Hu: What are you guys talking about? Who is free?
Free: You?
Hu: Yu is Free?
Yu (talking to Free): What? Hey, wait-a-minute! I'm not Free... I thought YOU are Free!!!
Free: I am. But Hu is also Free…
Yu: Really? Hu is also free?
Free: Yeah, Hu!
Hu: Who?
Free: Yeah, you!
Hu: Yu is Free?!
Free: No, not Yu! Dumbass, You are Free.
Hu and Yu: But we though you are Free?!

Silence…

Free: I am, but Hu is also free…

Okay... bad joke... so what, I'm having a bad Friday.

Hope your Friday is MUCH better than mine.

boon out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home