Wednesday, May 02, 2007

boon's log 1807.03: 4 more days and counting...

Yup, 4 more days and then back to work. Guess I will really need a few days to crank start the engine when I do get back to work on Monday.

My parents were in town for a long weekend as well, and yesterday, being a big Buddhist festival and all, we brought my parents and grandma to the PBA, no, not the Perbadanan Bekalan Air... but the Penang Buddhist Association, for them to pay their respects. Man, was the place crowded. But surprisingly, traffic wasn't as bad as I thought. Probably because most people would have expected bad traffic, thus decided to take their motorcycles, instead. Car-type traffic was not bad at all.

Here are some pictures.


Array of lotus-shaped candles


This act is called bathing the Buddha


Yes, even dogs can go and pray!


The traffic in the temple is worse than the traffic outside...

Oh yeah, and Happy Labor Day!

boon out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home