Tuesday, May 29, 2007

boon's log 2107.03: Random stuffs...

Remember when I talked about BMI and being overweight, bla bla bla? Well, that was about 1.5 months ago. (click) And now, 1.5 months later, (drum roll please), I am pleased to announce that I've lost 3.5 kgs (that's 7.7 lbs)and I've got another 2.5 to go! Unfortunately, the spare tyre is still rather visible. gosh, I sound like a lady. Anyways, all in the name of health. But I guess if you are slightly above the BMI limit, but healthy - it's o-k-a-y.

*~*~*~*~*~*~
Lily started blogging. Hurrah! Here's the portal. Catch her if you can... Welcome to the world of blogging, sista. By the way, she's already complaining about blogging in her second entry - so she may need some encouragement, people.

*~*~*~*~*~*~
Ab's growing up quick - she had her first constipation last weekend and that kinda brought the entire in-law side of the family together around her... Poor darling was trying hard to get the stool out, but it was just not happening. We had to bring her to the docs and with the help of some medication, she's been having GREAT bowel movements - somehow TOO MUCH bowel movements. Yup, she had a slight diarrhea after the first dose, and we stopped the meds and now she's back to normal. Bombs' away!

She's also trying to balance on all fours, which is quite a sight, as she will sway from front to back when she tries the balancing act! Ha ha... I guess, crawling and sitting will be coming up next, pretty soon. Exciting...

*~*~*~*~*~*~

Posted this following photo that we saw a while ago, to The Star newspaper - but I doubt that they will publish it... Anyways, I thought it was kinda funny when I first saw it.



What are they selling here?! (you may need to click to enlarge to be able to view this one...)


boon out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home