Wednesday, September 07, 2005

boon's log 3705.03: Fall


Fall

Fall is finally settling in. Temperatures are taking a steep dip these few days - like today, it was around 68-ish when I stepped out of my apartment this morning. It immediately sent shivers to them bones, as I was just covered with my usual jeans and round-tee. It was quite hot though during the weekends, hiking up to 105 degrees. So you can imagine, the vast differences. But it's nice to be able to have nice weather during the weekend so that we are able to drive around and do stuffs.

IL and I were down in SF during the long weekend that just past (Labour Day weekend). Will update more on that with pictures later. Just a short update today. I just got my notebook back - it kinda died on me during the weekend and it had to be rebuilt, so many of the stuffs are yet to be installed and linked properly. One of the many frustrations began when I wanted to download images from our camera and I discovered that I've left my Canon Camera Installation CD in Penang (which included the Photoshop S/W). So I had to download the trial copy from the Adobe website and work wit it until I get a hold of my CD later...

boon out...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn!
I love the photo!!!

Tuesday 13 September 2005 at 02:28:00 GMT-7  
Blogger Boon said...

Justy: thanks! i saw it on our way out to SF. it was just lying down on the pavement. it did look kinda funny, though, I had to squat in the middle of the pavement to capture it - not sure whether anyone saw me... haha

Tuesday 13 September 2005 at 10:01:00 GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home