Friday, August 26, 2005

boon's log 3505.05: Push...

It was a very nice cooling morning and since I had an early meeting, I decided to walk to work while I let IL sleep a little bit more - since it's Friday and it's been a tough day for her yesterday. It's nice to have an apartment that is quite near your office. It is literally across the street. It took me 15 minutes, door-to-door. That's not enough for me to drive to work from our home to work when we were back home. It's nice to be able to enjoy the nice morning breeze before starting on the last lap for the week. Picked this up while I was waiting for the lights to turn green for the PED XING (Pedestrian Crossing).


Push button for...

IL and I decided to have lunch over at McDonald's. And guess what? Yup, got my comparison picture for my previous log about the Fries over at Sungai Dua's McDonald's. At first, we couldn't even get the Fries to stand up... And mind you, this is the smallest size French Fries that they have.


The real overflowing...


The real deal...

Though the front plane is s little lower than the one in Penang - but the back plan is the same (comparing the height with the paper cup)... wow, we're getting serious. Ha ha! This is serious Fries business! Ha ha! Anyway, just thought I complete my that part of the story...


The Ranch BLT Meal

Have a nice weekend, folks.

boon out...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man....haven't eaten at mcD's since jan.

Friday 26 August 2005 at 17:53:00 GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home