Thursday, August 25, 2005

boon's log 3505.04 supplement A: Fall Release

If you have ever clicked on my links on the left of the page you would have eventually bumped into this Fall's Movie reviews at www.rottentomatoes.com. Here are a few that interest me

Dukes of Hazard - yeah, definitely the No.1 "I can't believe they made this, but I'll still watch it anyway..." ... on DVD (pirated or not - depends on where I am at that time...)

Brothers Grimm - I remember I've read about this when I was little kid. I think I still have the book. And for those who are interested, here is a link that give you a taste of the stories. It was baisically a collection of German folktales by Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm. Saw the preview - looks dark, but interesting.

Transporter 2 - Okay! Okay! I know many would have said, "Another one?" Well, I think the first Transporter was kind of shallow and having Shu Qi in there did not help at all - in fact it may have made it worse. Anyway, I guess the car scenes are the interesting ones and I think this second instalment has no less octane-packed action in it than the first one.

The Wallace & Gromit Movie: Curse of the Wererabbit - Okay, this one is a must-see. Ha ha! I think A Grand Day Out was one of the more popular ones. Clay-animation. Cool British masterpiece.

Doom - Boy, I sure hope that this will not give you that Doom-after-effect. I still remember playing it in the college computer room with another college-mate, feeling all nauseous and so ready to throw-up... Starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Legend of Zorro - Oh, enough already. I think it's a Zorro too many, already! Enough of this Soh-Loh. What next? Son of Zorro? Zorro Begins? Zorro Reloaded? The Return of the Zorro or The Avenge of the Zorro? Sigh...

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Well, perhaps for the Harry Potter fans (like IL), this is a must see... I guess the excitement is to see how this will fare with the first three instalments - both movie-wise and also dollar-wise.

Syriana - Doesn't sound too interesting to me. No preview to date. But I guess having George Clooney and Matt Damon in it should draw enough attention to the movie... :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Kew said...

oh, cant wait...

Friday 26 August 2005 at 09:30:00 GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home