Monday, July 25, 2005

boon's log 3105.01(supplementary A): Serenity


Serenity

As IL and I will be away from home for quite sometime, besides being homesick, we are really missing Dopey also. Not sure whether he is eating well, sleeping well, and that his daily routine needs to be changed - i.e. waiting for us at the door as we return from work at around 6-7PM everyday. We (IL especially) are really looking forward to going back to see him. When we called home, we learned that he dashed out of the door and into the streets when he heard my car (my father-in-law was warming up my car for me)... sigh. Poor little fella... waitaminute... Poor us(too)!!!

boon out...

2 Comments:

Blogger WH said...

Hey Bob,

Ever thot about getting a real child?

Tuesday 26 July 2005 at 02:26:00 GMT-7  
Blogger Boon said...

jocelyn: yeah... we are trying to get my sister in law to take photographs of him while we are away...
wh: well, that would mean taking our attention away from Dopey... Hmm... decisions, decisions. Lemme think... Dopey? Child? Dopey? Child? Dopey... Child... :P

Tuesday 26 July 2005 at 09:03:00 GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home