Friday, June 17, 2005

boon's log 2505.05: Is it Friday yet?

It's Friday, but somehow, the feeling of the weekend has really yet to sink in. Possibly because it is already seven past seven on a Friday evening and I am still stuck at work, gazing at my screen like a lifeless zombie locked to my PC...


Picture taken in Sorrento, Italy.

... and it looks like I am still going to be here for a while.

Heard that there is a party going on over at WH's place - you guys might want to give him a call - his number is 0124... something, darn, slipped my mind. ;P

Anyway, it's Father's Day weekend. Knock yourselves out dads!!! Kick open the beer box, flip on the ESPN and just drop on the couch like a dead walrus... waitaminute - that's what I do on weekends (or at least on some weekends! :P) Anyways, have a good one, you deserve it.

As for me, the weekend is still some distant reality...

boon out...

2 Comments:

Blogger WH said...

Yeah! big party going on. Come over ;) only ladies please, we have too many guys as it is right now. :D heh heh heh

Monday 20 June 2005 at 07:36:00 GMT-7  
Blogger WH said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Monday 20 June 2005 at 07:46:00 GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home