Monday, November 21, 2005

boon's log 4805.01: Colours of Fall

I've been wanting to take a picture of the beautiful colours of the trees in the carpark of my office for quite sometime, but it was either I did not have my camera with me or the weather was not good enough... or sometimes, I just forgot. Anyways, last Friday's weather was just nice and I parked in front of this beautiful tree... and I had my camera with me. So there we go...


Colours of Fall

by the way, here's a warm welcome to Ernest to the world of blogging. Hope he won't get "tired" of blogging... ;)

boon out...

3 Comments:

Blogger Ernest Cheah said...

Wow, how did you always happen to come upon interesting pictures? Your camera skills is quite good.

ps: Your dog is so cute too...

Monday 21 November 2005 at 17:02:00 GMT-8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ah bin... i didnt know u've such an extensive blog! and well, its the newbie on the block who told me abt your blogs.. ernie.. :)

and i didnt know u've become quite a good photographer, eh? cool... keep up the good work!! oh, and watch all that food u've been eating.. :)

Monday 21 November 2005 at 17:03:00 GMT-8  
Blogger Boon said...

thanks guys. well, with the digital camera age, almost anyone can be "good" at photography :) just a few trial-and-errors, and you're there. when all fails, there is always PhotoShop. :P

yeah, i agree that I need to watch the diet thingy. But it's pretty hard when you are so near all the good stuffs (especially when they are reasonably priced). Again, the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak... :P

Tuesday 22 November 2005 at 14:51:00 GMT-8  

Post a Comment

<< Home