Thursday, October 20, 2005

boon's log 4305.04: There is something about Chooi Cheh...

I was in Arizona for meetings again for the past few days. Had one of the dinners with Chooi Cheh, HK, ML and "Sushi" (???) at Famous Dave's (though at first, it was agreed that we will go crabbing at Joe's Crab Shack, but was later voted out due to the distance and the ladies being too hungry to travel the distance...). Anyway, during dinner, Chooi Cheh was saying that if you do a search on "Chooi Cheh" on Yahoo!, you can find it in one of her friend's blog and it came up first on the list in the search results. So, I got the *hint* and I agreed to include her name into my blog so that she can have more hits with her name – well never mess with a pregnant lady, okay? :P

Dinner was enormous with baby back ribs and briskets and jacket potatoes and chicken fingers and sausages... more like feeding, then dining... man. A truly hearty meal. Couldn't sleep after that. Chooi Cheh also asked me to take a photo of her outside the Famous Dave's - I wonder if I should post it here also...:P




"Chooi Cheh" count: 5

boon out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home