Sunday, October 09, 2005

boon's log 4105.07: A walk in nature

I decided to take a walk in nature this weekend. So, I ended up in one of the lakes nearby - like a 10-15minute drive from my place. The lake is part of the State's SRA (State Recreation Area) program and it is well taken care of. I guess it kinda had to do with the outing that my department had a week ago, really enjoyed my time away from the busy-ness of the office and the normal day-in-day-out activites. It's really relaxing to be able to take a stroll in nature. Had a little over two-hour hike around the lake. The weather was fantastic, clear skies and temperature was just nice. Of course, had my faithful Canon with me. Here are some of the pictures:











Images from Folsom Lake, Beal's Point

There are still quite some miles yet to be covered. Definitely will go back again. I'm thinking of how I can ship my camp gears and my bicycle over as well - it would have been nice. There are also bike trails and camp sites, as what most national/state parks have.

boon out...

2 Comments:

Blogger BradleyBikeBoy said...

Beautifull Pictures. Looks like you had a great time

Monday 10 October 2005 at 12:08:00 GMT-7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really nice view~! love it!!

Wednesday 12 October 2005 at 01:42:00 GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home