Thursday, November 10, 2005

boon's log 4605.01: Busy days...

Have been really busy for the past two weeks in meetings and discussion groups thus the backlog in updating my blog - not to mention pretty stressed as well, with work - somethings that my company will have badge if I decide to discuss them here... Anyways, I just came back from Arizona (yeah, again...) late last night. I guess it was a blessing that I get to stay in quite a relaxing and nice hotel , even though it was a back to back of stressful and tiresome meetings. Just wish that I had more time there to explore and enjoy the hotel more, with IL. But I gotta get back...

Anyways, in my short time there, I managed to take a brief stroll along the Gila Riverand capture some pictures around the hotel. Here are some of them. The weather is so much better, compared to my previous entry on Oregon weather. I guess that is one of the things that I like about Arizona, where the Sun always shines (well, majority of the time)






Pictures of Sheraton's Wild Horse Pass

boon out...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice hotel! looks very environmental friendly.

Tuesday 15 November 2005 at 09:15:00 GMT-8  
Blogger Boon said...

yeah, pretty cool hotel indeed.

Monday 21 November 2005 at 15:37:00 GMT-8  

Post a Comment

<< Home