Tuesday, May 03, 2005

boon's log 2005.01: Relocated...

Relocated to my new cubicle today. Nothing much has changed, SSDC (a spin-off from Dreamcatcher's SSDD) where C=cubicle. Somehow, my boss thinks that my previous cubicle is too far away from him - interesting, it can be mean good or bad... time will tell. :)

So much has happened since I last really blogged. I still have piles of images from our Euro-trip last year. Like the following... I actually planned to post this sometime ago - when he was still very much alive. Now, His Holiness has already gone back to be with the Lord. But we managed get the chance to catch a brief glimpse of him before he was called "home"... We were there on Christmas morning when he was giving the Christmas blessings at the podium in St. Peter's Square, instead of his normal practice which is out of the window due to his poor health state.


Pope John Paul II

More of St. Peter's Square...


Mickey at St. Peter's Square?


St. Peter's Square
boon out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home