Tuesday, May 03, 2005

boon's log 1905.02: It's been a while...

Just got a call from Chuwy. My first response to him was, "Dude, either you are going to have long life or you are really prophetic (in a way)!" because I've just been thinking about the both of them, last evening - Chuwy and Woonie. Have been wondering how they have been doing and was about to give them a call for lunch. Then, he went, "We wondering what happened to you-lah, no news, no calls, no blog..."

Anyway, in response to the "prophetic incident". I decided to dig up my blog and pen in a few words and also to add in my buddy woonie's webspace...

And upon arriving at my very own boonspot, I discovered that all the images were X-ed! Still looking for another space to store my pictures... So, I would beg your pardon for the X-es in this website at the moment. Will fix 'em.

boon out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home