Saturday, October 17, 2009

boon's log 4209.06: Beans from abroad


Bali Beans...

Parents got back from Bali not too long ago and brought back some coffee beans. Decided to grind 'em and brew them today, since parents are in town r a short stop over before heading to the Mediterranean. Aromatic, not very strong and had a slightly nutty after-taste. Just nice for the afternoon, to accompany me while I blog. :)


Before the grind...

Oh, and while we were grocery shopping earlier this week, I bumped into a familiar "face" - one that I remember seeing when I was shopping for groceries in an Asian market near Stepney Green and Whitechapel...


Koka Instant Noodles...

It was a nice reminiscing those days. :)

And last but not the least, Deepavali Vaalthukkal! May this Diwali be a new beginning for great new things and may the inner light outshines all darkness.

boon out...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home