Thursday, September 03, 2009

boon's log 3609.05: Koh Tai Hunt

I have to admit, I am a little late this year, but better late than never. It's the 15th of the Lunar Seventh Month, a.k.a. month of the Hungry Ghost Festival. I've been telling IL that I wanted to go take some pictures of KohTai's and stage-shows/opera/puppet-shows but have been procrastinating all these 14 days - but I finally gothem lazy bones out of the house and go KohTai hunting. Yup, not entirely surprise, the streets have been cleared of concerts and stage shows and I only managed to detect 2 after driving and scouting around for almost 2hrs. I've been told that there may be some more in the next few days, but I guess the peak-period is within the first 15 days. I really hope that there will be more, else, I'll just have to wait for next year...

Anyways, here are the pics...


Chinese Opera at Jelutong, Penang


Chinese Opera at Jelutong, Penang


Another Chinese Opera along Yeap Chor Ee Rd., Penang


boon out...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home