Tuesday, March 25, 2008

boon's log 1308.02: True mobility...

This is me blogging from IL's new toy... her Apple iPhone. It may not be as convenient as typing from your normal keyboard, but it is surprisingly easy enough and not as tough as I expected. The responsiveness of the "keypad" is quite impressive.


IL's new toy: photo taken by Canon A80

Well, the phone comes with a host of goodies and interesting capabilities. Like we all you need is a Wifi connection anywhere, just to get hooked to the internet. Like earlier today, we were at Safeway (one of the nearby convenient store) and we could actually get a Wifi connection, provided by Safeway. Perhaps that is one of the reason why Oregon (or Portland) is one of the nation's most wireless state (city). Probably we will not be able to enjoy this wireless-freedom back home...


IL's new toy; photo taken by CanonA80

For $399 (8Gb model) and $499 (16Gb model), I'd say that it is a good buy (compared to the prices of phones we are paying back home. Unlocking seemed to be quite easy - just by the touch of a button... ;)

tempting... tempting. Well, I am still kinda happy with my Sony Ericsson Z610i (which I paid RM1200 for, ~2 years ago). I guess I still prefer clamshell phones rather than candy bar ones.

OOps... the owner wants her phone back - too much fun for me already... :P

boon out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home