Saturday, December 22, 2007

boon's log 5107.07: Taiwan 2007 [Pt3] and ANOTHER birthday greeting...

This time, the greetings goes all the way to Korea! HAPPYBIRTHDAY, Justy!

And here are the remaining photo jog from my recent trip to Taipei...


$S30 just to sleep in Singapore's Changi Airport??!!; Or alternatively, do it the old fashion way... well, just sleep where ever you are.


Yes! I've finally watched Sivaji: The Boss. It was quite entertaining actually. I'd recommend it - not really your typical Indian flick.


Rush Hour at Taipei Main Station (the busiest MRT Station)


Interesting sign at the urinals in Danshui


The little Masked Avengers - The Taiwanese start 'em at a young age. Honestly, I question the real need for the masks. It's more of a fashion than anything else; Scooter is a very popular thing in Taiwan... they are everywhere!


Even the Police force have modified scooters



But of course for more serious police-work, there's always the Bavarian-powered bike.


And I did mentioned we met ShuQi at Taipei101. She was there, officiating an opening ceremony for a watch-shop (or something - who cares?!)


And of course, there's the (in)famous GRO. These actually grab you by the hand or your shirt. I accidentally walked past a few during my roaming (!!!)

boon out...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

better than Ah Kua grabbing you in Thailand...

Sunday 23 December 2007 at 21:18:00 GMT-8  
Blogger Boon said...

Oh... don't remind me, dude!

Saturday 29 December 2007 at 04:21:00 GMT-8  

Post a Comment

<< Home