Monday, September 18, 2006

boon's log 3806.01: Baby's first words...

IL and I were shopping at Tesco's a few nights ago - she needed her 0.5hours of walking, 3 times a week exercise - what better way to do that than shopping right? I mean, to some, the treadmill may be a little boring, know what I mean?

Anyway, along the aisle, Tesco had this baby fair, sort of. And in one of the counters, loads of baby-books were laid out. I decided to investigate 'em and picked one of 'em up. It's actually in Malay, which translates to "Hard Cover Books: First Words"...


First words...

This oughta be interesting. So I flipped to the first page and guess what the first word, in the Book of First Words for Baby is? (hint: it's the one on the left...)


Banana?

My my my... you mean, that's what they're teaching them nowadays?! Banana? Oh by the way, "Pisang" is banana in Malay. Gone are the days of A for Apple, B for Boy, C for Cat...

It's been morphed to become... "Hello anak, Pisang... sebut betul betul, Pisang!"

or perhaps it's "A for Pisang" (!!!)

Cicak-man, help!

boon out...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha... this is a good one!

Monday 25 September 2006 at 18:17:00 GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home