Thursday, September 04, 2003

boon's log 3603.05
Here are more picture summaries from my Tioman trip...


True R&R.
I can almost picture myself with a glass of pina colada and my laptop with me, making this place my office with WiFi...... WORK??!?


Ripples in the sea.


The tides' "footprints". When the tides are gone...


Sunset at Tioman, from Berjaya Beach Resort.


Cresent moon with Minangkabau roof silhoutte in front.
err... can you see the moon? ;)


The real "Fire in the Sky". Lightning captured off the shores of Berjaya Beach.
Managed to capture this during the 1-0 match where Southampton beat Manchester United with James Beattie scoring the only goal of the game at the 88th minute at St. Mary's. The resort actually had a big screen projector set-up by the beach next to the beach bar where you can just enjoy a chilled-glass of Carlsberg Draught with the sea breeze sweeping past your face and the sound of waves hitting the beach...

boon out...