Wednesday, August 27, 2003

boon's log stardate 3503.03
Woke up this morning and found that the last suckermouth catfish was stuck between the wood and the pebbles at the bottom. Darn! What kind of fish would actually get stuck in between the wood and the pebbles? Anyway, thus is life. Sometimes we just think we can squeeze through some problems or hit a certain target, knowing well there is a high chance we may not make it, but we still want to do it. My suckermouth catfish is a great risk taker, man!

OR probably the fish is pretty tired of my measly little tank that it decided to call it quits and just kicked the bucket! "I'm just gonna stick me head into that chunk of wood and DIE! DIE KIMOSABE!"

Anyway, here is a pic of me tank after having a few more plants in there. Bought the Corkscrew Vallisneria and another red-coloured plant which I thin is called Broad Leaf Ludwigia, but I have yet to find out the name or a pic.


Day 19. The Tank - Front view.


Day 19. The Tank - Side view.

Notice in the second pic, that the initial plant cabomba caroliniana has roots growing out of the middle of the plant. This is interesting, creating a weeping willow kind of view in the tank.

boon out...