Monday, August 18, 2003

boon's log stardate 3403.2
Fishes are still going on strong. The Tank has (I believe) come to an ecological equilibrium. Need to get more plants though. Went to the shop at the Sunrise round-a-bout near Gurney Drive last weekend (the place where I bought my new guppies). They are selling some sort of anti-ammonia balls that can be dumped into the tank - regardless of whether there is excessive ammonia in the tank. Balls cost RM6 each and from now until the end of the month, there is a promo of buy-one-get-one-free. Not a bad bargain. But since I already have my SeaChem Ammonia Indicator thingy, I did not get it last weekend. Perhaps at the end of the month, when the indicator shows ALERT or ALARM.

The shop (Rainbow Angel) is loaded with guppies and tetras! Guppies ranging from RM1.20 each to RM35 each. Amazing... ly expensive! Also, there is a new batch of tetras arriving this Wednesday.

They also sell dogs. There is this extremely cute (not forgetting expensive(!!!) - a whopping RM1200) Shih Tzu in the shop that keeps nibbling on your fingers when you hand it to him. We like the dog a lot but are having problems getting & keeping the dog due to maternal conlflicts with the idea of keeping a dog... at home.

Anyways, here are some pictures I took last weekend.


This sunset photo was taken outside Rasa Sayang Hotel, Batu Ferringhi.


Dinosaur eggs?

EXTRA: Wanna know how one of London's top Radio Station studio looks like, 24hours a day? Fancy checking out Capital FM's Live webcam feed link at boon's webcam links...

by the way, be sure you be careful when you are hunting for webcams over the internet. What happened yesterday was I clicked on a xxx site webcam! And whoa momma! Lo and behold, naked ladies started to pop-up on my screen! It was like playing Gophers, trying to close the windows as fast as I can! Darn... I am sure there were at least 5-6 windows opened with undressed women... geezzz....

boon out...