Saturday, January 27, 2007

boon's log 0407.07: Refreshed and Renewed...

I was digging thru my pile old CDs and was deciding what to listen to and I bumped into this '96 Hosanna! Music album - He Will Save You with Bob Fitts. 10 years old and still what an amazing album (!!!). I put it on and was immediately and immensely and totally lost in worship. What an amazing album. If you have the chance, I do strongly suggest that you get it and you will agree with me on the power of the presence of God in the worship.


He Will Save You with Bob Fitts

It's hard to really pick out which songs are good (as I think all of 'em are great), but to mention a few, they are (1) This Is The Day, (8) He Will Come And Save You, (10) You Are My All In All, (11) O Lord To You.

"... May our praise arise as incense, O Lord to You,
May our worship be a fragrance, O Lord to you..."


What a strong refreshing sense of renewal and affirmation after listening to the CD. If you are feeling down and out, and you need a confirmation that you are not going through your toughest part of your life alone and that He is just a prayer away? This CD IS for you and you will not regret getting it.

All glory to God.


boon out...

2 Comments:

Blogger WH said...

Hey Bob!

Do u remember Kent Henry's album, Awesome in this place? Can't find my copy. Believe it or not, I actually thot of it and was searching my "archives" for it. 'Twas a good one.

Sunday 28 January 2007 at 03:38:00 GMT-8  
Blogger Boon said...

Dude - that was an All-Time-Fav, man! Let me search my archives and see if I can find it, then I can probably burn one for ya.

Sunday 28 January 2007 at 19:56:00 GMT-8  

Post a Comment

<< Home