Thursday, May 11, 2006

boon's log 1906.04: Mt. Hood, we meet again...

This is a delayed entry. some weeks ago, before i made my way back to Penang, I had the opportunity to head up to Oregon for some training. It was a very short trip, move-in attend the training and then move-out. But managed to squeeze in sometime to head off to one of my most favourite place in Portland - the Rose Test Garden. I blogged about that the last time I was there as well. However, this time, we managed to catch a glimpse of the great 'ol Mt. Hood. It was still quite a cloudy day, but we managed to see the snowcapped peak and it's quite rare sight to behold, as Portland is mostly cloudy all the time, or maybe it's just me...



Glad to be back in OR again to catch up with some of the old friends there.

boon out...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures that reminded me of the place 8 years back.

Thursday 8 June 2006 at 21:31:00 GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home