Tuesday, May 09, 2006

boon's log 1906.02: Put those sweaters away...

It's time to store those umbrellas and put those sweaters aside! It almost feels like we've skipped Spring and jumped straight into Summer already! Gosh, the radio was reporting a high of 86F-90F today? Interesting weather. Took the opportunity last weekend to work out some of those fat around the equator and did a little bit of hiking. Went down to a place called Negro Bar. Now, before you get all worked up about me being a racist and all... that place is really called Negro Bar, okay? Don't believe me? Ask Google.

Anyway, it was not really a long hike because I forgot to bring along my insect repellent and them dang dino-mosquitoes were having a field day feasting on me blood! I should have taken a few shots of the mosquitoes. Furthermore, I was in shorts.

Anyway, pictures of mosquitoes, there aren't, but here are some of the pictures from my Negro Bar hike...







Negro Bar. Click for larger image

boon out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home