Tuesday, September 30, 2003

boon's log 4003.03 supplementary A
Missing Albino Tetra Found
When I came back from my long weekend away, I found what looked like a dead fish floating in the Tank. It was white. For a moment, my heart dropped and I thought, "There goes another Albino Tetra...". But as I look further, I saw 2 Albino Tetras swimming about in the tank. For those who have been following the Tank series closely, especially the Missing Tetra episode, would have noted that there should be 2 Albino Tetras with one missing Albino Tetra. The floating one was actually that which went missing about 2 weeks ago. When I tried to remove the fish from the tank with the net, the whole body disintegrated into many small pieces, in the water. 'twas an ugly sight. What was left was the head, bones, tail and a some flesh. Ugly. Sad. Finally, the Missing Tetra has been recovered, but the mystery is still yet unsolved - where was the Tetra throughout the 2 weeks and how or when did it die? Due to the severe damage caused to the body of the Tetra, our CSI officers were not able to conduct any post mortem on the fish. Rumours has it that the Tank Authorities are going to shelf this case until further notice or until further evidence is uncovered...

Tank Population has been updated.

boon out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home