Sunday, October 17, 2010

boon's log 4210.07: R8 Wannabe...

Look at what just rolled into our apartment complex carpark?


TT with R8 bodykit


TT with R8 bodykit, Penang

From far, and to the untrained eye (like mine) it could have passed as an Audi R8 - a whopping RM1.4mil of power drive. But with closer inspection, you will find that it is just an Audi TT with an R8 body kit. Ok, I don't mean to belittle the the TT - it is still a beauty to behold, but slapping an R8 body-kit on it somehow defiles the authenticity of the TT, don't you think? I kinda like the TT in it's ori form. Well, not that you'll see me in an Audi TT anytime soon... :) Maybe I should get an R8 bodykit for my Nissan, eh? ;P

Well, enjoy your weekend - what's left of it.


boon out...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home