Sunday, February 28, 2010

boon's log 0910.07: Happy Chap Goh Mei


Happy Chap Goh Mei: 1st moon of the Lunar New Year

Happy Chap Goh Mei to all boonspot readers. As expected CNY 2010 zoomed by like a bullet train and now I have to suffer the annual CNY-withdrawal syndrome. But I guess this year, it is going to be a bigger impact compared to previous years as all of a sudden loads of people are departing from Pg on Chap Goh Mei... After today, IL, Ab and I are left to ourselves for almost a week. Not only our out-station rellies are gone, but some or most of our Pg rellies have also left Pg for their respective planned holidays. Darn - now I really wish I booked that Alaskan Cruise trip! ;)

Anyways, I'm sure many of you are in the "same boat" as I am, recuperating from the 15-days of celebration and festivities. Well, all the best! ;) And there's still a few more hours to do your final CNY visitations and "pok kiau"s... And for those singles - hope you get what's worth (or hoped for) from the mandarin-oranges that you threw into the open sea! Happy Chap Goh Mei...

Oh, and if you are feeling the heatwaves... here's something to (hopefully) cool you down...


Caliente!
boon out...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home