Friday, January 15, 2010

boon's log 0310.06: Croc-blog

Finally bought myself a pair of Crocs this weekend - and it only cost me RM13 (!!!). I cannot believe it myself. It has all the signages of the Crocs that you would expect from the Croc shoes that you find off the shelf from the malls. It even came with the tags and Croc plastic bags.

This is even cheaper than the F-roc (Fake-Croc) that I bought for IL at Batu Ferringhi a few years back.


My RM13 Crocs next to Ab's jig-bit-filled Crocs...

There were a few hypothesis on how this Crocs cost only RM13:
1) Factory rejects
2) Shoes that were produced after the factory shutdown
3) Real fakes

But what the heck - you cannot tell if it is RM13 or RM150 unless if you
a) have read this blog
b) bow down at my feet and take a real close look (and smell my fee while you're at it ;))

boon out...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home