Wednesday, October 20, 2004

boon's log 4304.04
Coution!
IL bought me a camera phone recently. I find the gadget to be pretty handy and useful (especially at times when carrying a camera can be quite troublesome and when resolution is not a priority). Yeah, I was one of those blokes who used to criticiz those people who use camera phones! – In our very colloquial way, “Handphone mah handphone loh! Why need to have camera with it one?” Well, I am not totally a 100% converted believer, though. I still think that marrying the both somehow midgets the functions in either one of them – like in this case, the camera. But I believe, with time, camera phones can potentially reach the capabilities of a full-flesh digital camera… THEN, I am a believer. However, I am pretty happy with my K500.

Anyway, I was in KL last weekend and one of my missions was to come back with the latest edition of the IKEA magazine. While walking to the building after parking my car, I was cautioned by this Coution! sign.



boon out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home