Wednesday, May 19, 2004

boon's log 2104.04
About Hooch
... my uncle's dog. He (my unc) was up in Langkawi for a conference and left his Jack Russell under our care for a few days. The dog was really something - a really intelligent dog. It really kinda tempted us into getting one as well. Anyway, thought I feature "him" here in my blog. Hooch was really pampered when he was at our place. He did not want to take the doggie biscuits coz my mom kept on feeding him Char Siu Fan (Chinese BBQ Pork with rice)...



My colleague, TY, and I were just talking about a dog's life. How lucky can some dogs get. Especially those dogs that are in the US. Some even have a better life than a human being. Imagine, they drink mineral water, they have their own cushion bed, they get their bath and have their teeth brushed and not to mention their meals cost a bomb! Recently, IL and my colleague (TY) were out in Oregon for the doggy dash - to witness the lifestyle of the Rich and Famous, the Bold and the Beautiful - a dog's life.

To a certain extent, I think we are already adapting that culture. I've heard of "dog hotels" which cost about RM20 to RM30 a day - a place where your dog can put up for the night when the master is on a holiday! The package comes with a daily shower and 2 meals a day. Can you imagine that? That is like the price we pay for a night's stay in Y.M.C.A.!

Anyways, here are some of the photographs from the OR Doggy Dash 2004.









boon out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home